How to Install a Site Press Theme
Once you’ve browsed through the online catalog of themes and made a selection, you’re ready to install your new theme! Download the selected theme to your local computer and be sure to remember its location. For the purposes of this demonstration, we’ll use the Social Theme.
How to Install a SitePress Theme:
- Log into the SitePress Administration page for your website. (By default, the login page for Administration can be found by typing in your website address and then adding “/admin” on the end. So for example, “http://mywebsite.com/admin” would take you to your website’s administration page.)
- Once you’ve logged in, choose the “Edit Site” option of the website you would like to change the theme for.
- Click the Themes tab.
- Under the Upload Theme section, click the Choose File button.
- Navigate to the theme zip file that you downloaded to your local computer and click on it to select it; then click the Open button. The name of the selected theme zip file appears next to the Choose File button, confirming that you have made a theme selection.
- Click the Upload button to upload the theme to your site.
- Click the Activate link to install the theme on your site. The new theme appears in the Installed Themes panel at the bottom of the Themes page.
- Navigate to the home page of your Web site home page to view the new theme that has been applied to your site pages.
You’re done! That’s all there is to it.